About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Writing movies and such.

Boyfriend is a writer these days. He is writing a screenplay right now that is going to pretty epic judging by the first five scenes and the fact that I know the concept behind it. Look out for his stuff in a couple years. He also has a couple of nearly completed scrips that he's written as colaborations with other asspiring writers (shout out to Mitch W.). I started to write a play about a unit at a mental hospital. If I can do it correctly it should be pretty original and interesting.. I don't know if I can do it correctly though haha. I'll probably need some third party assistance (you reading this Kelton, because that means you). I'm more of a short story writer though. I started writing this story about my freshman year spring break experience about a year ago but never finished it and ended up throwing it away because it still hit home to much. But I've re-started. I think it's important for me to write it down. I may try to get it published at some point when it is finished, although there will be some changes from the original story. That is one of the main reasons I decided to start blogging I guess, I need to get back into the swing of writing. I've been out of it for a long time. I used to write a lot but just haven't had the time or motivation for awhile. Hopefully I will be able to start feeling it again and get ideas and urges to share my thoughts more often if I'm writing more often. Even if it is just my pointless ramblings about parts of my life that are, more than likely, monotenous for other people to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment