About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Blind Side, Nicole's house, and chickenpox.

I watched The Blind Side tonight. I only have two more Best Picture Nominees to watch to have seen them all for last year. I loved it. To be fair though, I pretty much love all football movies. I just love football.
Henry and I went to the SLC area on Tuesday. We spent some time at his "mom" Lori's house and his "mom" Carla's. We went up to basically just drop off his kitchen stuff because he doesn't have a cooking apartment at the dorms anymore. We spent the first night at his friend Mitch's house. But on Wednesday he had a really bad headache and didn't get up until about 5. We got to my cousin Nicole's house around 7 and he slept in Nicole's daughter's room until she needed to go to bed. We set up on an air mattress in the living room and he was feeling really sick. He was really warm and he was tossing and turning all night. The next morning we realized that he has the chickenpox. Seriously.
The poor boy is nineteen years old. He has already had the pox and now he has them again. He is broken out all over his body, has terrible headaches and is nauseated off and on. To make matters worse, he is enrolled in summer semester at CEU and it starts on Monday. He wont be able to go for probably a week.
I feel so bad for him!! :( So This next week I will be playing Jenna the nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment