About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My letter to Charlie: inspired by charliesfriend.blogspot.com

Dear Friend,

I, like most everyone, am both happy and sad and I am still trying to figure out how that could be. Usually I am more happy than sad, and honestly, I think that happiness and sadness are both beautiful in their own ways. When someone's eyes fill with tears, just before any water actually leaks out; I think that is very beautiful. I think the feeling of sadness is a little beautiful. But I also think that being happy is beautiful. Maybe that is why I sometimes think that being very happy and being very sad feel a little bit the same.
Lately I have been more sad than happy though. And I know a lot of reasons for that. I wont get into them; I'll just say that sometimes I think I might need a little help. Once I had a therapist. But she didn't say anything helpful really except that I should find something to help with my anxiety and it didn't have to be the same as what anyone else does. But she didn't help me figure out what to do... a Hindu temple worker and yoga instructor taught me.
Now I just feel very tired though. I haven't slept much the last few days. Maybe tomorrow I will just sleep all day. But I always feel yucky when I do that. I just wish I had more things to do so I didn't feel so useless.
Anyway, I just made plans for Halloween, which isn't for another five months, but these plans are epic and I think I will continue to be excited for them throughout the next five months. On that note, I think I will leave now. I like to leave things on a happy note.

Love Always,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment