About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Late night ramble.

I get sensitive when it's late. Everything hurts my feelings. I'm sensitive anyway, I don't take critizism well, I'm terrified of confrontation. I think it's mostly just because I'm really insecure. Any arrogance I may have is derived from insecurity. I am so afraid that I'm not good enough. I don't even know what I'm supossed to be good enough for. I have this weird idea of what people want and I don't want to be that so I just assume I'm never going to be what I should be. Now, when I can shut off the emotions for a little while and just think clearly I understand that I am who I want to be. I do the things I want to do and I am happy with my life and where I am. But those moments are rare and usually my insecurities get the better of me espessially when it is late at night when my brain starts to shut down. Then I get touchy as hell. Everything bothers me. Anything that anyone will say to me makes me feel bad. Then I get defensive and angry. Oh well. Everyone has flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment