About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Books, books, books

So.... I haven't really gotten much farther on "Woman Who Peed", those of you who know probably aren't surprised... I have a problem with self motivation. I will get chapter one done by the end of next week though.. Promise!!!
In better news; Kelli Burke-Gabossi and I have begun a collaboration on a new book! It doesn't have a title yet, but it will be something along the lines of "Mean Things Men Do and How to Get Even." It's a revenge handbook. :) I think it will be very funny! Let me know if you have any ideas for it and we'll give you credit in the acknowledgements and/or on the page your idea is on if we decide to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment