About Me

I'm adventurous, sincere, and loyal. I am in love. I am deeply spiritual. I find happines in "the little things". I love the sunshine and the rain. I cry when I am sad and when I am happy. This is my blog.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Writing Journey

Okay, it's happened. I've decided! I want to be a writer. Now, I know, I know, it's pretty hit and miss for authors and I don't know if I'll "hit". But I love writing! (You can't tell by how often I update this blog, but it's true).
I'm in the middle of writing my first book and I already have ideas for more! When I decided to write "The Woman Who Peed on the Floor" I thought it would be my only book, but I guess it's like tattoos: even before the first one is finished you start thinking about the next one. For now I'm just trying to get this first one done by the summer. I already have a publisher lined up and expect to be signing the contract soon!!! Check out http://www.revolutionpublish.com/
"The Woman Who Peed on the Floor" is a non-fiction novel about domestic violence and role reversals, particularly between mother and child.
"When a mother chooses not to fill a parental role someone else must. The child intuitively understands this and attempts to the fill the viod himself without having the knowledge or life experience to know how it's actually supposed to work."
-The Woman Who Peed on the Floor, exerpt from the rough draft

I've completed my final outline and have started my first draft. Stay tuned for sneak peeks!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo HOO!!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you Jenna!! Stick with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete